Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New info here in the 'tracking a killer' videos on the righthand side
http://www.wyff4.com/news/15425488/detail.html?taf=gs

The things that stand out for me are:
1.Meredith managed to disarm GMH of the baton AND the hunting knife. He then used a pellet gun that looked like a real gun to keep her under control
2.She was in the van the majority of the time, rather than kept tied up against a tree for three days, as I had worried.
3.At one point, he had her hike with him
From other articles I have learned that she made him go back for Ella when he tried to leave Ella in the car. Some speculate that the authorities would have known she was not on the mountain if she had left Ella in the car, but considering the cold, its also quite possible Ella could have frozen to death. Again we have GMH caring for dogs more than people.

I thought about her a lot this weekend when I was up in the mountains. I thought about how we talked about her coming with us and the children on our next trip to disney world.

I was a real goober and wrote the band who's music has really been helping me cope to let them know how much I appreciated the music. I got a really cool response from them, too. Music is the last true magic, they said. I feel that. I listen to music that Mere loved, or music that reminds me of her, and I get to feel close to her again.

No comments: