Tuesday, February 12, 2008

01/05/08

More emo from me.


If you didn't climb mountains, you would be with us right now.

If you didn't climb mountains, no one could hurt you. No one could touch you.

If you didn't climb mountains, you would be safe.

If you didn't climb mountains, you would be living in Colorado, close to your parents.

If you didn't climb mountains, you would have staid in comfortable romances, even if they didn't make you happy.

If you didn't climb mountains, you wouldn't have worried about finishing your degree in four years.

If you didn't climb mountains, you could have lived happily in America and never had to live anywhere else.

If you didn't climb mountains, you wouldn't need to support yourself on your own income

If you didn't climb mountains, you would never have had to worry about a successful career.

If you didn't climb mountains, I wouldn't love you as I do,

My Meredith,

My friend.

No comments: