Tuesday, February 12, 2008

01/31/08

Track This

this.

Ironically, this is the first day Munch has brought up Meredith's death directly. There has been a few moments...last Friday, out of nowhere, "That bad man...he's never going to get out of jail, is he?" And while making crepes, "Oh, I just thought of something really sad. Meredith isn't going to get to use the crepe make we got her. I hope her family brings it home with them and uses it."

Today he said, simply, "I really miss Meredith. Its sad that she died."

I said something mommy-like about how we were lucky to get to know her while she was here and that she lead a good life.

Munch said, "Yeah...but its still really sad.

Me: Yes, it is. And its okay to be really sad about it.

Munch: Yeah, I know.

*lots of silence*

No comments: