Tuesday, February 12, 2008

01/06/08

You sick fuck. I've told Munch over and over that there are people in this world who have sickness in their brain and so I can't ask why. Why is a reason not discernable by a sane mind.

You don't have any teeth, and they don't know where you were for eight years. The logical answer is, you were in prison. You have a history of paying hookers for sex and theft...so you were at least a little messed up before. I don't know what happened to you in prison, but it apparently didn't help. Did all the flaws in the system help make you this sick, or were you an evil fuck to start with? It seems an immaterial question, but I have to wonder what was going through Mere's mind...and she would be sizing you up. She would be afraid, but she would be trying to figure you out so she could get away. That is, if she even knew anything after the initial attack. I can only hope she didn't.

Did you kill that nice old couple, too? For what? 300$?

What happened to you to make you into this evil thing? I could ask 'Why Meredith' but its obvious why.

Strangely enough, while I wish death for you, it is out of mercy. How horrible it must be to be you, to be evil. To have the desire to do evil things. To be callous enough to follow through. Your life is nothing, and yet it killed someone light and beautiful. Is that how you make yourself real?

No comments: