Tuesday, February 12, 2008

01/14/08

have now kicked the ass out of my The Movies game, which Kevin gave me two years ago but I had given a long hiatus until the Mere thing. When this happened, a total escapist game was just what I needed.

But as I said, I've now won it into the ground.

So I bought Sims2. 9_9

Fear me.

Edit:
Okay, when a friend of mine dissapears and turns up dead, now is not the time for the school to effectively LOSE Munch.

No, but really his substitute teacher just put him in afterschool (Which he isn't enrolled in 9_9) instead of letting him ride the bus home, so I'm off to get him. Still, when he didn't get off the bus, I think my heart fell through the floor.

WHERE IS MY BABY!?!?!?!?

Edit 2: Also, thanks to Trinny for linking me this.

Mere would have LOVED this. She is a huge IG fan
http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=109462&provider=top

No comments: