Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1/03/08

I got about three hours of sleep. I'm sure Blix got less. He and Crickie, Big John, Little Jon, Kevin, Tim, Marisa, Ken and Sarah are all out at the search party.

The baby woke up with 103 degree fever this morning. He got Munch's cough, but it sounds like he's developed bronchitis from it. Probably my fault for taking them out of the house yesterday.

I hope if I call their pediatrician, he can just call something in instead of me bringing them in. I'm not sure I can do the 'two hours in the doctor's office with miserable children' today. I might just sit down and start crying.

Edit: More scary news. Sounds like our conversation last night might be dead-on, Cip.

According to workers at the Visitors Center, someone saw Emerson coming down the mountain, trailed by someone with a police baton.

WXIA reports a hiker turned in a dog leash, two water bottles and a police baton to the Visitors Center. Emerson's car was also found. According to WXIA, the significance of the findings was not realized until later; authorities do not know the identity of the hiker who turned in the belongings but they would like to speak to him because he may have seen something.


Edit 2: The Baby's ped. office said they could only work him in this afternoon...which means at least two hours of waiting in the waiting room. His fever has gone down to 100, and I think if it continues to stay low today, I will just keep him home. If it spikes up, I'll take him to the clinic down the street. I can't do two hours in a pediatrician's waiting room right now.

No comments: